I see that you aren't logged in! Please log in in order to see the site at its 100% best! -Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

I see that you aren't logged in! Please log in in order to see the site at its 100% best! -Thanks!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ideas for voting

+2
Dylan
agspecugone
6 posters

:: Announcements :: News

Go down

ideas for voting Empty ideas for voting

Post  agspecugone Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:02 pm

ok i played many servers some of you may have not known that.
ways that they've kept people voting is by giving you a choise of random items cash or pk points or even slayer points.
i think that would be a great way to promote things.
we could increase are votes by 2 or more
i played other servers and only 1 has got me to vote everyday and i wasnt close to being known to the owner infact i didnt even know who the owner was. only reason i voted was because rewards were random items 50% good or bad had god items u could get 3rd age blabla then some junk like cabbage XD. cash was 25m for vote and pkp given was 10 on double weekend 25.
just thought id give you all an idea post your reply and tell me what you think about it. =D please no flaming or talking about some non related topic
agspecugone
agspecugone

http://wowomg.com

Back to top Go down

ideas for voting Empty Re: ideas for voting

Post  Dylan Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:05 am

I might well implement the randomised voting system Wink It would give a nice twist on things. Thanks for sharing!
Dylan
Dylan
Admin
Admin

https://executionpk.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  agspecugone Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:03 pm

cool tanks dylan =D
agspecugone
agspecugone

Back to top Go down

Post  liam Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:33 pm

Nice idea:)Although just a voting shop would do, were you'd get like 4 slayer points, 5 vote points, 2 pk points, and a mystery box.

liam

Back to top Go down

Post  John Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:19 pm

I completely disagree with this idea. No offense.

Adding a chance of winning 'god items' just by voting would make the overall value of them go down. A lot. Especially with 3rd age. People that donate for those items would feel jipped. Plus nobody wants a bad economy.

That's just my view on it.
John
John

Back to top Go down

Post  agspecugone Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:28 pm

its not like u get it everyday and its more like, shard, hilt, something random, arma plate body bandos ancient body all that stuff, 3rd age would be rare set to like err 1% chance of getting 3rd age, 5 % of god sword 10% shards blade or hilt, 15% on any god robes or plates and vote point shops good but u should get a choise if u vote.
agspecugone
agspecugone

Back to top Go down

Post  John Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:34 pm

agspecugone wrote:its not like u get it everyday and its more like, shard, hilt, something random, arma plate body bandos ancient body all that stuff, 3rd age would be rare set to like err 1% chance of getting 3rd age, 5 % of god sword 10% shards blade or hilt, 15% on any god robes or plates and vote point shops good but u should get a choise if u vote.

I still think that's a bad idea.
That makes it a higher chance of getting god items from voting than getting them from playing the game.
I mean, I have the drop list. I can tell you the ratio.

Here's an example:

Bandos.
The chance of getting a rare drop from General Graardor is 1 out of 80 (a 1.25% chance).
The rare drop item list contains four items, which means a 25% chance to get a specific god item.
Therefore: the chance of getting a certain god item is 0.3125%
However, from what you said there's a 5% chance at godsword (16x more likely to get from voting than bandos)
Or 15% chance to get god robes (48x more likely to get from voting than bandos)
In conclusion, this would wreck the economy.
John
John

Back to top Go down

Post  liam Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:27 pm

John wrote:
agspecugone wrote:its not like u get it everyday and its more like, shard, hilt, something random, arma plate body bandos ancient body all that stuff, 3rd age would be rare set to like err 1% chance of getting 3rd age, 5 % of god sword 10% shards blade or hilt, 15% on any god robes or plates and vote point shops good but u should get a choise if u vote.

I still think that's a bad idea.
That makes it a higher chance of getting god items from voting than getting them from playing the game.
I mean, I have the drop list. I can tell you the ratio.

Here's an example:

Bandos.
The chance of getting a rare drop from General Graardor is 1 out of 80 (a 1.25% chance).
The rare drop item list contains four items, which means a 25% chance to get a specific god item.
Therefore: the chance of getting a certain god item is 0.3125%
However, from what you said there's a 5% chance at godsword (16x more likely to get from voting than bandos)
Or 15% chance to get god robes (48x more likely to get from voting than bandos)
In conclusion, this would wreck the economy.

At the moment... theres is no economy to "wreck".

liam

Back to top Go down

Post  agspecugone Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:41 pm

your still missing 1 of the key elements.
u can vote only once a day, its to help server get more people and without more people what eco?
its just another thing for players to look forward to doing. if they vote everyday! thats a lot of votes and more players
if they dont vote they arent gunna get rich, and we wont have more players so i do not see why your worried about the eco the eco will do just fine
agspecugone
agspecugone

Back to top Go down

Post  Zach Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:18 pm

Alright, heres adding on to this suggestion, how about each day you vote, you get 1 vote point... This vote point can be used at the vote point shop.... At this vote point shop, 15 vote points can get you a 'ticket' in which you can use to get a random item... This would make it 15 days for a chance at a random item... You guys happy? God damn....

~Zach
Zach
Zach

Back to top Go down

Post  John Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:42 pm

liam wrote:

That doesn't mean anything. Right now, there's no economy set up because these items are still rare. But including the items as voting rewards would mess that up. This would make the price low for rares because they'll become a common item. And if the price starts off low because of too much, then it'll only get lower from then on due to increased amounts of the item continually coming into the game by new people voting. In conclusion, economy = wrecked.

Does that make sense ?
If there's a part that doesn't, let me know. I'll explain it again.
John
John

Back to top Go down

Post  liam Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:32 pm

John wrote:
liam wrote:

That doesn't mean anything. Right now, there's no economy set up because these items are still rare. But including the items as voting rewards would mess that up. This would make the price low for rares because they'll become a common item. And if the price starts off low because of too much, then it'll only get lower from then on due to increased amounts of the item continually coming into the game by new people voting. In conclusion, economy = wrecked.

Does that make sense ?
If there's a part that doesn't, let me know. I'll explain it again.

That makes sence, but i think, if was too make party hats, h'weens, other masks/rares UNRARE, and make items such as, ags's, dclaws, elite claws, etcetc, rare then that would make us a UNIQUE server.

liam

Back to top Go down

Post  John Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:43 pm

liam wrote:
That makes sence, but i think, if was too make party hats, h'weens, other masks/rares UNRARE, and make items such as, ags's, dclaws, elite claws, etcetc, rare then that would make us a UNIQUE server.

I think that'd be fine. Nobody really cares about phats/hween/animal masks so if those were dropped then it'd be fine.
John
John

Back to top Go down

Post  liam Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:57 pm

John wrote:
liam wrote:

I think that'd be fine. Nobody really cares about phats/hween/animal masks so if those were dropped then it'd be fine.

Exactly:D

liam

Back to top Go down

Post  Todd Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:31 pm

OFFICIAL FORUMS ARE AT EXECUTIONPK.COM !!!!!!!
Todd
Todd
Admin
Admin

https://executionpk.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Announcements :: News

Permissions in this forum: