I see that you aren't logged in! Please log in in order to see the site at its 100% best! -Thanks!

ideas for voting

 :: Announcements :: News

Go down

ideas for voting

Post  agspecugone on Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:02 pm

ok i played many servers some of you may have not known that.
ways that they've kept people voting is by giving you a choise of random items cash or pk points or even slayer points.
i think that would be a great way to promote things.
we could increase are votes by 2 or more
i played other servers and only 1 has got me to vote everyday and i wasnt close to being known to the owner infact i didnt even know who the owner was. only reason i voted was because rewards were random items 50% good or bad had god items u could get 3rd age blabla then some junk like cabbage XD. cash was 25m for vote and pkp given was 10 on double weekend 25.
just thought id give you all an idea post your reply and tell me what you think about it. =D please no flaming or talking about some non related topic
avatar
agspecugone

Posts : 14
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-11-15
Age : 23
Location : edgeville

View user profile http://wowomg.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ideas for voting

Post  Dylan on Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:05 am

I might well implement the randomised voting system Wink It would give a nice twist on things. Thanks for sharing!
avatar
Dylan
Admin
Admin

Posts : 46
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2011-11-08

View user profile http://executionpk.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ideas for voting

Post  agspecugone on Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:03 pm

cool tanks dylan =D
avatar
agspecugone

Posts : 14
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-11-15
Age : 23
Location : edgeville

View user profile http://wowomg.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ideas for voting

Post  liam on Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:33 pm

Nice idea:)Although just a voting shop would do, were you'd get like 4 slayer points, 5 vote points, 2 pk points, and a mystery box.

liam

Posts : 16
Reputation : -2
Join date : 2011-11-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ideas for voting

Post  John on Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:19 pm

I completely disagree with this idea. No offense.

Adding a chance of winning 'god items' just by voting would make the overall value of them go down. A lot. Especially with 3rd age. People that donate for those items would feel jipped. Plus nobody wants a bad economy.

That's just my view on it.
avatar
John

Posts : 13
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-11-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ideas for voting

Post  agspecugone on Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:28 pm

its not like u get it everyday and its more like, shard, hilt, something random, arma plate body bandos ancient body all that stuff, 3rd age would be rare set to like err 1% chance of getting 3rd age, 5 % of god sword 10% shards blade or hilt, 15% on any god robes or plates and vote point shops good but u should get a choise if u vote.
avatar
agspecugone

Posts : 14
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-11-15
Age : 23
Location : edgeville

View user profile http://wowomg.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ideas for voting

Post  John on Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:34 pm

agspecugone wrote:its not like u get it everyday and its more like, shard, hilt, something random, arma plate body bandos ancient body all that stuff, 3rd age would be rare set to like err 1% chance of getting 3rd age, 5 % of god sword 10% shards blade or hilt, 15% on any god robes or plates and vote point shops good but u should get a choise if u vote.

I still think that's a bad idea.
That makes it a higher chance of getting god items from voting than getting them from playing the game.
I mean, I have the drop list. I can tell you the ratio.

Here's an example:

Bandos.
The chance of getting a rare drop from General Graardor is 1 out of 80 (a 1.25% chance).
The rare drop item list contains four items, which means a 25% chance to get a specific god item.
Therefore: the chance of getting a certain god item is 0.3125%
However, from what you said there's a 5% chance at godsword (16x more likely to get from voting than bandos)
Or 15% chance to get god robes (48x more likely to get from voting than bandos)
In conclusion, this would wreck the economy.
avatar
John

Posts : 13
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-11-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ideas for voting

Post  liam on Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:27 pm

John wrote:
agspecugone wrote:its not like u get it everyday and its more like, shard, hilt, something random, arma plate body bandos ancient body all that stuff, 3rd age would be rare set to like err 1% chance of getting 3rd age, 5 % of god sword 10% shards blade or hilt, 15% on any god robes or plates and vote point shops good but u should get a choise if u vote.

I still think that's a bad idea.
That makes it a higher chance of getting god items from voting than getting them from playing the game.
I mean, I have the drop list. I can tell you the ratio.

Here's an example:

Bandos.
The chance of getting a rare drop from General Graardor is 1 out of 80 (a 1.25% chance).
The rare drop item list contains four items, which means a 25% chance to get a specific god item.
Therefore: the chance of getting a certain god item is 0.3125%
However, from what you said there's a 5% chance at godsword (16x more likely to get from voting than bandos)
Or 15% chance to get god robes (48x more likely to get from voting than bandos)
In conclusion, this would wreck the economy.

At the moment... theres is no economy to "wreck".

liam

Posts : 16
Reputation : -2
Join date : 2011-11-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ideas for voting

Post  agspecugone on Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:41 pm

your still missing 1 of the key elements.
u can vote only once a day, its to help server get more people and without more people what eco?
its just another thing for players to look forward to doing. if they vote everyday! thats a lot of votes and more players
if they dont vote they arent gunna get rich, and we wont have more players so i do not see why your worried about the eco the eco will do just fine
avatar
agspecugone

Posts : 14
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-11-15
Age : 23
Location : edgeville

View user profile http://wowomg.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ideas for voting

Post  Zach on Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:18 pm

Alright, heres adding on to this suggestion, how about each day you vote, you get 1 vote point... This vote point can be used at the vote point shop.... At this vote point shop, 15 vote points can get you a 'ticket' in which you can use to get a random item... This would make it 15 days for a chance at a random item... You guys happy? God damn....


~Zach
avatar
Zach

Posts : 8
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-11-25
Age : 21
Location : New York

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ideas for voting

Post  John on Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:42 pm

liam wrote:

At the moment... theres is no economy to "wreck".

That doesn't mean anything. Right now, there's no economy set up because these items are still rare. But including the items as voting rewards would mess that up. This would make the price low for rares because they'll become a common item. And if the price starts off low because of too much, then it'll only get lower from then on due to increased amounts of the item continually coming into the game by new people voting. In conclusion, economy = wrecked.

Does that make sense ?
If there's a part that doesn't, let me know. I'll explain it again.
avatar
John

Posts : 13
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-11-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ideas for voting

Post  liam on Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:32 pm

John wrote:
liam wrote:

At the moment... theres is no economy to "wreck".

That doesn't mean anything. Right now, there's no economy set up because these items are still rare. But including the items as voting rewards would mess that up. This would make the price low for rares because they'll become a common item. And if the price starts off low because of too much, then it'll only get lower from then on due to increased amounts of the item continually coming into the game by new people voting. In conclusion, economy = wrecked.

Does that make sense ?
If there's a part that doesn't, let me know. I'll explain it again.

That makes sence, but i think, if was too make party hats, h'weens, other masks/rares UNRARE, and make items such as, ags's, dclaws, elite claws, etcetc, rare then that would make us a UNIQUE server.

liam

Posts : 16
Reputation : -2
Join date : 2011-11-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ideas for voting

Post  John on Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:43 pm

liam wrote:
That makes sence, but i think, if was too make party hats, h'weens, other masks/rares UNRARE, and make items such as, ags's, dclaws, elite claws, etcetc, rare then that would make us a UNIQUE server.

I think that'd be fine. Nobody really cares about phats/hween/animal masks so if those were dropped then it'd be fine.
avatar
John

Posts : 13
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-11-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ideas for voting

Post  liam on Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:57 pm

John wrote:
liam wrote:
That makes sence, but i think, if was too make party hats, h'weens, other masks/rares UNRARE, and make items such as, ags's, dclaws, elite claws, etcetc, rare then that would make us a UNIQUE server.

I think that'd be fine. Nobody really cares about phats/hween/animal masks so if those were dropped then it'd be fine.

Exactly:D

liam

Posts : 16
Reputation : -2
Join date : 2011-11-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ideas for voting

Post  Todd on Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:31 pm

OFFICIAL FORUMS ARE AT EXECUTIONPK.COM !!!!!!!
OFFICIAL FORUMS ARE AT EXECUTIONPK.COM !!!!!!!
OFFICIAL FORUMS ARE AT EXECUTIONPK.COM !!!!!!!
OFFICIAL FORUMS ARE AT EXECUTIONPK.COM !!!!!!!
OFFICIAL FORUMS ARE AT EXECUTIONPK.COM !!!!!!!
OFFICIAL FORUMS ARE AT EXECUTIONPK.COM !!!!!!!
OFFICIAL FORUMS ARE AT EXECUTIONPK.COM !!!!!!!
OFFICIAL FORUMS ARE AT EXECUTIONPK.COM !!!!!!!
OFFICIAL FORUMS ARE AT EXECUTIONPK.COM !!!!!!!
OFFICIAL FORUMS ARE AT EXECUTIONPK.COM !!!!!!!
OFFICIAL FORUMS ARE AT EXECUTIONPK.COM !!!!!!!
OFFICIAL FORUMS ARE AT EXECUTIONPK.COM !!!!!!!
OFFICIAL FORUMS ARE AT EXECUTIONPK.COM !!!!!!!
OFFICIAL FORUMS ARE AT EXECUTIONPK.COM !!!!!!!
OFFICIAL FORUMS ARE AT EXECUTIONPK.COM !!!!!!!
OFFICIAL FORUMS ARE AT EXECUTIONPK.COM !!!!!!!
OFFICIAL FORUMS ARE AT EXECUTIONPK.COM !!!!!!!
OFFICIAL FORUMS ARE AT EXECUTIONPK.COM !!!!!!!
OFFICIAL FORUMS ARE AT EXECUTIONPK.COM !!!!!!!
avatar
Todd
Admin
Admin

Posts : 55
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-11-08
Age : 23
Location : Execution PK

View user profile http://executionpk.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ideas for voting

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 :: Announcements :: News

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum